Wednesday, September 19, 2007

week 1

All I know is that I know nothing about computers !!! - I am not on their wavelength at all.

This has been such an effort to get into this page - the first time I found this, I foolishly backtracked to see if I could do it again - no go.

Only by a very devious route of trying to re-enrol, could I reach here again and now I am fearful of leaving as I may not get back in again!!!

Also, on my blog a silly question appeared and now I will have to try to find out how to eliminate it, as I do not want my blog to be tainted!

Not that I care about blogs - mine or other peoples'. I just want to learn stay up to date with computers and what they have to offer.

1 comment:

Webgurl said...

Hey Alice

To get rid of the question in your profile, log into Blogger and go to the dashboard. Click on edit profile on the right hand side.

Scroll right down to the bottom and delete the answer next to random question. Make sure that give me a new question is unticked. Now click save profile.

This should help you out. If not please give me a call at Admin.

Cheers, webgurl (maryanne)