Thursday, September 27, 2007

rss

This is not getting any easier!!!!!

Think I failed "flickr 101 or 2.0. "- but then neither did I find it interesting, so maybe that is why.
However I have gleaned a vague knowledge of what it is about and also what "rss" is about.
And I can see that "rss" does have possibilities.
So far though I have only bookmarked a few sites that seemed interesting - but have proved rather vacuous - or maybe I am becoming less tolerant of the information overload that the 21st century seems so absorbed with.
I do have a great thirst for information , however I am becoming more discriminate .
Still, if I can learn to add a few sites that really interest me, "rss' may be worthwhile. so I have not given up yet!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hi Alice,

RSS can help you find your way through the dross and the dreck found on the internet. The challenge is to find the websites that you want to "subscribe" to. Happy hunting,

Cheers, Paul.